Nothing Phone 4a gets an official launch date

Written on 02/17/2026

Nothing is launching its new affordable smartphone during the Mobile World Congress this year.Nothing 4a event invite

We knew Nothing would be up to something (sorry) during this year's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, but the company just made it official by sending us an invite for the launch of its next smartphone, the Nothing 4a.

The event is technically happening during MWC, which is held from March 2 to 5, 2026, but it will take place in London, UK. It starts at 10:30 a.m. GMT (5:30 a.m. ET), and it will be livestreamed on Nothing's website.

The invite's tagline is "something new is coming," though there's not a lot of mystery here, as the invite also says that the event is about the Nothing Phone 4a series.

During last year's MWC, Nothing launched two smartphones, the Nothing 3a and Nothing 3a Pro. Both were slick-looking, fairly affordable mid-rangers with big displays, big batteries, and a couple of Nothing-specific software features.

There's no official world on what, exactly, is coming, but we're probably going to see Nothing Phone 4a and Phone 4a Pro, both featuring Snapdragon 7-series chips. While Nothing is best known for its monochromatic designs, the new phones will probably be available in several colors.

Fun fact: Nothing's launch event will be held just one day after Apple's 'special experience' event, where the company is expected to launch a multitude of new products (as referenced by Nothing CEO Carl Pei's cheeky tweet). As we've said in our recent MWC overview, it's going to be a busy couple of weeks for gadget lovers.